Virginia Tech Hokie Stencil – The Tailgater
- Virginia Tech Hokie logo Stencil
- Stencil Size: 29″W x 36″H
- Reusable and Durable Mylar
- Officially Licensed and Made in USA
Virginia Tech Hokie Stencil | The Tailgater Stencil | College Logo DIY Fan Art
The officially licensed Virginia Tech Hokie logo stencil is a perfect tool to use when painting your very own college team fan art.
- U-Stencil’s Virginia Tech stencil is great for all of your DIY interior and exterior projects.
- It’s easy for every collegiate sports fan to design their very own officially licensed logo fan art.
- Use this stencil with U-Stencil specially formulated Spray Paint, or any arts and craft paint.
- Officially licensed Virginia Tech Hokie stencil image area is 29″W x 36″H.
- Use the Hokie stencil as a template for painting on any surface like canvas, wood, paper, concrete, asphalt, or drywall.
- The stencil is reusable and easy to use, made of durable Mylar (polyester).
The Virginia Tech stencil is a perfect gift for your ultimate college sports fan. It is also reusable, resulting in a gift that keeps on giving. On top of that, recent college graduates and new college students will enjoy making their own fan gear. Besides, making your own college team fan art with the officially licensed Hokie mascot stencil is fun and rewarding.
The Tailgater Stencil | Endless Ways to Create Collegiate Fan Art
The Virginia Tech Hokie stencil can be used for any purpose inside and outside your home. Due to it’s size, it’s never been easier for you to create new college sports fan art for your man-cave or diva-den decor. You can even create signs for a college sports themed BBQ, birthday party, anniversary, tailgating event, graduation or new student send-off celebration. There’s no limit to what you can create with U-Stencil’s officially licensed collegiate stencils and art kits.
U-Stencil’s ultimate college sports fan art kits and college team logo stencils range in size from 1 inch to 11 feet wide! Therefore, it’s never been easier to be a super fan. Get started now, and show you’re a fan from the comfort of your home or on the go.