Oregon State Beaver Stencil – Multi-Purpose
- Oregon State Beaver stencil size: 22”W x 12.5”H
- Officially Licensed College Logo Stencil
- Use in all DIY college sports fan art projects
- Made in USA
Oregon State Beaver Stencil | DIY College Sports Fan Art
The officially licensed Oregon State stencil is a perfect tool to use when painting your very own college team fan art.
- U-Stencil’s stencil are great for all of your DIY interior and exterior projects.
- It’s easy for every collegiate sports fan to design their very own officially licensed logo fan art.
- Use this stencil with U-Stencil specially formulated Spray Paint, or any arts and craft paint.
- The officially licensed Oregon State Beaver stencil image area is 22”W x 12.5”H.
- Use this stencil as a template for painting on any surface like canvas, wood, paper, concrete, asphalt, or drywall.
- The stencil is reusable and easy to use, made of durable Mylar (polyester).
The Oregon State Beaver multi-purpose stencil is a perfect gift for your ultimate college sports fan. It is also reusable, resulting in a gift that keeps on giving. On top of that, recent college graduates and new college students will enjoy making their own fan gear. Besides, making your own college team fan art with the officially licensed Oregon State stencil is fun and rewarding.
The Multi-Purpose Stencil | Endless Ways to Create Collegiate Fan Art
The Oregon State stencil can be used for any purpose inside and outside your home. Due to it’s size, it’s never been easier for you to create new college sports fan art for your man-cave or diva-den decor. You can even create signs for a college sports themed BBQ, birthday party, anniversary, tailgating event, graduation or new student send-off celebration. There’s no limit to what you can create with U-Stencil’s officially licensed collegiate stencils and art kits.
U-Stencil’s ultimate college sports fan art kits and college team logo stencils range in size from 3 inches to 11 feet wide! Therefore, it’s never been easier to be a super fan. Get started now, and show you’re a fan from the comfort of your home or on the go.