ECU Pirate Stencil – Multi-Purpose
- ECU Pirate stencil size: 14.5”W x 15.5”H
- Officially Licensed College Logo Stencil
- Use in all DIY college sports fan art projects
- Made in USA
ECU Pirate Stencil | DIY College Sports Fan Art
The officially licensed ECU Pirate Stencil is a perfect tool to use when painting your very own college team fan art.
- U-Stencil’s ECU Pirate logo stencil is great for all of your DIY interior and exterior projects.
- It’s easy for every collegiate sports fan to design their very own officially licensed logo fan art.
- Use this stencil with U-Stencil specially formulated Spray Paint, or any arts and craft paint.
- Use the ECU Pirate stencil as a template for painting on any surface like canvas, wood, paper, concrete, asphalt, or drywall.
- The officially licensed ECU Pirate logo stencil image area is 14.5”W x 15.5”H.
- The stencil is reusable and easy to use, made of durable Mylar (polyester).
The multi-purpose stencil is a perfect gift for your ultimate college sports fan. It is also reusable, resulting in a gift that keeps on giving. On top of that, recent college graduates and new college students will enjoy making their own fan gear. Besides, making your own college team fan art with the officially licensed ECU Pirate stencil is fun and rewarding.
The Multi-Purpose Stencil | Endless Ways to Create Collegiate Fan Art
The ECU Pirate logo stencil can be used for any purpose inside and outside your home. Due to the size, it’s never been easier for you to create new college sports fan art. DIY college themed artwork for your man-cave or diva-den. You can even create signs for a college sports themed BBQ, birthday party, anniversary, tailgating event, graduation or new student send-off celebration. There’s no limit to what you can create with U-Stencil’s officially licensed collegiate stencils and art kits.
U-Stencil’s ultimate college sports fan art kits and college team logo stencils range in size from 3 inches to 11 feet wide! Therefore, it’s never been easier to be a super fan. Get started now, and show you’re a fan from the comfort of your home or on the go.